Layzells Solicitors remain open for business as usual.
With the continuing uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to take this opportunity to re-assure you that the welfare of our clients and staff is paramount, and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety.
We have taken measures to ensure we are closely following all Public Health guidance that is issued to minimise any potential risks.
To continue providing our services without disruption we are taking the following actions;
- We will not be accepting visitors to our Muswell Hill office without an appointment. If you are a current client or have a new matter to discuss, please telephone our switchboard on 020 8444 0202 to arrange a meeting or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to advise you over the phone or correspond by email if possible.
- All non-essential face-to-face meetings will now be taking place by telephone.
- Staff have been provided with hand and office hygiene guidance and heighten measures are being undertaken.
- Reminded staff of the government’s advice regarding self-isolation and social distancing.
- We are putting in place procedures whereby our staff, if necessary, can work from home. Our staff will have direct access to phones and email, as well as our electronic file management system, when working at home, meaning there will be minimal disruption to our working methods.
We understand that you may have additional questions about out services during this time, and our dedicated staff remain fully available to answer any concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8444 0202 if you have any questions.
The Partners of Layzells thank all of our clients for their understanding at this difficult time.