Over 70% of the UK population do not have a Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and their personal choices at the time of their death. Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
A Will guides those who are left behind and can save worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is also the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to plan for the future.
We can advise you on:
- Preparation of Wills and deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Obtaining grants of probate and letters of administration.
- Winding up and distributing estates
- Gifts to members of your family
- Preparation of lasting powers of attorney